It is always a good idea to have preventive air conditioning and heating maintenance done on your HVAC system during spring and fall prior to the seasons when it will be most frequently in use. Regular upkeep can prevent more costly air conditioning and heating repairs later on, possibly in the middle of the season when your system is most needed. Having a Ful-Bro maintenance plan in place with a professional service will prevent last-minute attempts to schedule maintenance services when it comes time to power up your system for the season.
WHAT IS A FUL-BRO MAINTENANCE PLAN?
A Ful-Bro maintenance plan is a comprehensive checklist of professional services and special deals. This will ensure that your HVAC system will perform to it’s fullest potential in all seasons and any weather conditions. It is designed to save you money and to keep your system in top working condition.
WHAT DOES A FUL-BRO MAINTENANCE PLAN INCLUDE?
A Ful-Bro Maintenance Plan includes the following services and perks:
- Two visits per year, each to include a thorough, professional evaluation and tune-up of your HVAC system and its components.
- A complete professional cleaning of your HVAC system.
- A 10% discount on regular service rates for any parts and labor that may be needed beyond normal maintenance visits.
- Priority appointment scheduling.
- A comprehensive 16-point checklist of the most common services and troubleshooting methods.
- Pleated filter replacement (1″).
- Use of only the highest quality replacement parts along with a full one-year guarantee.
The spring checklist includes services such as checking for refrigerant leaks, determining the accuracy of thermostat operation and making adjustments if needed. It also includes checking for shorts in wiring and other components, cleaning of the system, and more.
The fall checklist includes checking the furnace for gas leaks, determining and adjusting thermostat accuracy as needed. Servicing and starting the humidifier (where applicable), cleaning and adjusting the pilot assembly as needed are also included.
For more information about the Ful-Bro Maintenance Plan or any questions regarding HVAC services go to www.fulbro.com or call 678-369-0500.